Saturday, December 18, 2010

Introductions

Hey howdy hey! The most proper thing to do when meeting new friends is to introduce yourself. So, hello! I am a simple southern woman from the great state of Mississippi. To all those who have stereotypes, please, drop them at the door, kick off your shoes and have a glass of sweet tea!

And what, you might ask, are you blogging for?

Mainly for the simple pleasure of publicly sharing my life and crocheting with you. As if Twitter and Facebook didn't do that well enough already. :) Anyhow, a little about me...

I am currently dating a wonderful young man who I met off of an internet dating site. Yes, I will plug for them, because amazingly, the site worked. He is my best friend, and what can I say? I couldn't be happier. I have a pet rose haired tarantula, Arana.  She is a lovely spider and an excellent teaching tool. I live at home with my folks until I can find a job and get out again. Oh, and I love MSU football, Wisconsin Badgers, and by default, the Auburn Tigers. Tis a good year to be a fan with all the bowls.

Anyhow, I plan on writing every once in a while, showing my various projects, updating important things. Blah blah. But, I hope you have a wonderful day and an excellent holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment