Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rocking Tetris to my Hooks

Come comrades! Join me in rocking to the Tetris theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47VpykGD30&feature=related

I know it is silly, but quite frankly, I have been craving a rock out to video game music. Go figure. If I could, I would blare it through the apartment, but alas, I cannot, for I am at the BF's currently, and I don't think his roomies would enjoy it as much as I.

I have decided on a direction to go with my crocheting though, which is good. I didn't really tell anyone about my problem though did I? I had no focus for what I wanted to do next project wise. True, I have 3 blankets and a hat to finish, but I mean come on! How many blankets can one gal keep working on before she gets bored with them? And it doesn't help I can't afford the yarn to finish them...

So, I ask, what will it be? Mario? Pokemon? Megaman? Or something else? Cause those are my choices for projects currently. The BF is going for 3D stuffy pieces, which will probably be a continuing side project. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. And all. Anyhow, off I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment